Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday Frenzy

Black Friday - the Day after Thanksgiving is the most awaited for shopaholics. This time My husband n I were part of all the huzzle n buzzle of the market.We made the best of the quote "Shop till you drop " starting from 4 am in the morning till late afternoon , took a break just for the breakfast (which was essential fuel to continue on ).


All the malls and shops were so jam -packed!! , like everything was for free.It was like Dhan Teras (Two days before Diwali in India) To my amazement I saw queue on the door of Circuit-city store the day before Black Friday !! People have had their folding chairs n blankets with them so they waited whole night just to be first ones to get inside the store when the doors opened at 4:00 am .The temperature was 30 F (0 C) . Of course, some deals were really worth -waiting but still , whole night .



Maybe in a few yrs we ll catch up , but now I just can't imagine myself in the queue . I am too big a sleep lover for that.Anyways , we got all the things we were looking and very good deals too.

No comments: